1. ) I love cheap wine…I’m talking arbor mist, barefoot, aldi stuff. I like it sweet and I like it fruitay! I am not impressed with the expensive stuff. #cheapthrills
2. ) I love potatoes! French fries, baked potatoes, roasted potatoes – oh my gawd yes!
3. ) I am a complete night owl. I find it EXTREMELY hard to get out of bed every single day…like very haha
4. ) COFFEE; This goes along with #3, please do not try to converse with me in the morning before I’ve had my coffee haha. Also just putting it out there that I am obsessed with dunkin donuts iced coffee – ( medium, caramel iced coffee with cream and suggah ) feel free to surprise me with one of those, we will be pals for life!
5. ) a dirty house makes me feel very stressed, but I can never seem to keep this house clean, therefor I’m always stressed #momlife
6. ) I have an obsession with stationary products, but never use them…so I really should not buy them – ugh! DARN YOU TARGET DOLLAR SECTION
7. ) I LOVE shabby chic, rustic, farmhouse style furniture…one day I will DIY my dream house but until then I will just daydream on pinterest.
8. ) I love shopping, however I’m extremely frugal and a bit of a cheap ass when it comes to certain things so shopping can be quite “meh” sometimes! I always try to stay in the clearance racks if you catch my vibe.
9. ) I had my son when I was 18, no shame here! Being a teen parent is HARD but I’m so thankful for my little ( big 8 year old ) man, he taught me so much and and truly made me who I am today.
10. ) I snort when I laugh – sometimes
11. ) I love to dance, but I don’t dance seriously. I do NOT take myself seriously AT ALL
12. ) Singing….I sing just like I dance, badly. I often put both of those together and really try to annoy David, or gross him out. It’s usually a success.
13. ) I have 6 tattoo’s, I very badly want a half sleeve, but I will always have some sort of camera equipment I will want to buy…so the chances of my half sleeve getting done is very unlikely. #priorities
14. ) I have crazy, and I mean CRAZY thick hair. Yes it is pretty, but it is a pain in the butt, trust me.
15. ) My dream is to go full time with my photography business ( hopefully by 2018 ), I think with all your love + support that will totally happen!!
Thanks so much for reading!
May 25, 2017